Student Ministry Kick-Off
Sunday, August 25
4 – 8 p.m. | $20
AGIOS Challenge 2019 returns with another fun obstacle course meant to connect you and your friends with our student ministry!
– AGIOS Challenge is for 7-12th-grade students and leaders.
– Register early and receive an AGIOS shirt.
– Dinner is included in your ticket.
– There is a guest speaker at this event
– Bring cash if you want to buy Kona Ice!
If you’re not into mud or running, just come out and join us for the party!
After August 21, register at the door & please bring this completed waiver with you to the challenge!
Parents, we need your help to help pull this event off!
– Set-Up (Noon-4 p.m.)
– Registration Logistics (3-7 p.m.)
– Obstacle Course (3-7 p.m.)
– Help Prep & Serve Dinner (3:30-8 p.m.)
– Clean-Up (5-9 p.m.)
– Monday Clean-Up (Day or Evening)
– Donation Items