Student Ministry Kick-Off
Sunday, August 25
4 – 8 p.m. | $20
AGIOS Challenge 2019 returns with another fun obstacle course meant to connect you and your friends with our student ministry!
– AGIOS Challenge is for 7-12th-grade students and leaders.
– Register early and receive an AGIOS shirt.
– Dinner is included in your ticket.
– There is a guest speaker at this event
– Bring cash if you want to buy Kona Ice!
If you’re not into mud or running, just come out and join us for the party!
Important Day-Of Info:
– Check-in is at the upper rear parking lot starting at 4 p.m.
– Bring a towel and a dry change of clothes. (You will check it in at a bag check area when you arrive for safe-keeping during the race.)
– You MUST wear closed-toe shoes for AGIOS! Absolutely no flip-flops or bare feet!
– For girls, we recommend that you wear shorts and a shirt over a swimsuit. For guys, we recommend swim shorts and a shirt. (Participants must wear shirts.) Wear old clothes that can get dirty!
– Dinner will be provided from 5 -7:30 p.m.
– Bring spending money if you would like to buy Kona Ice!
Parents, we need your help to help pull this event off!
– Set-Up (Noon-4 p.m.)
– Registration Logistics (3-7 p.m.)
– Obstacle Course (3-7 p.m.)
– Help Prep & Serve Dinner (3:30-8 p.m.)
– Clean-Up (5-9 p.m.)
– Monday Clean-Up (Day or Evening)
– Donation Items