Child Dedication at West Shore Evangelical Free Church
Child Dedication is a commitment made by the parents before the Lord and the congregation to dedicate the child(ren) God has given you to His service and glory. This commitment by the parents states that you will endeavor to love the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and strength and by teaching and example, guide and help your children to live lives that are pleasing to the Lord.
Instructions for Participating in Child Dedication
- Contact the Dedication Coordinator (717-620-2330 x100/Keribeth McCartney) for dates with available space. Space is subject to availability and is on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Complete the application.
- Submit hard copy of the application to the Dedication Coordinator, c/o West Shore Free Church, 1345 Williams Grove Road, Mechanicsburg, PA, 17055 or electronically to Keribeth McCartney. If you do not receive confirmation within one (1) week of your application being submitted, please contact the Coordinator.
- Attend required Sunday morning class, offered one week prior to the Dedication.
- Dedication and Corresponding Class dates are three times a year. The Sunday morning required class a week prior to the Dedication contact the church office for other dates:
1. Dedication date: May 13, 2018. Class date: May 6, 2018.