What is Kidz 4 Him?
The Kidz 4 Him program is for children in grades 1st-6th. They are taught the word of God through learning music, and their passion for worshipping their heavenly Father is nurtured. The year is divided into two seasons in which the children end with a musical for family and friends. They are also often given the opportunity to sing in the church worship service at various times throughout the year.
When and where does it meet?
- Kidz 4 Him meets in room 147 during 2nd service September-May.
- Children must attend a 1st service option in order to participate.
When are the musicals?
- Musicals are presented in December and May each year. We will be presenting “Faith News” on the evening of May 19.
- Auditions are held at the beginning of each season for speaking, solo/ensemble parts, and dance.
- Children who want to audition for a speaking part must attend all extra rehearsals.
- Costumes are at the responsibility of the child/family unless otherwise informed by the costume director.
How do I register?
- Registration for Spring 2019 is found here.
- A $10 fee ($25/family) is charged to help defray the various costs involved.
Spring 2019 Kidz 4 Him Dates:
- Auditions: Sunday March 3rd 12:30-3 Room 147
- 1st Script Rehearsal: March 29th 4:30-6:30 Sr. High room
- 2nd Script Rehearsal: April 12th 4:30-6:30 Sr. High room
- Pre-Dress Rehearsal: April 27th 9:00-12:00 in the Sanctuary
- Dress Rehearsal: May 11th 5:30-8:00 in the Sanctuary
- Tech Rehearsal: May 15th from 5:30-7:30 in the Sanctuary
- Final run through: May 19th 3:30-5:30 in the Sanctuary
- Presentation: May 19th from 6:30-8:00 in the Sanctuary
If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com.