What is Kidz 4 Him?
The Kidz 4 Him program is for children in grades 1st-6th. They are taught the word of God through learning music, and their passion for worshipping their heavenly Father is nurtured. The year is divided into two seasons in which the children end with a musical for family and friends. They are also often given the opportunity to sing in the church worship service at various times throughout the year.
When and where does it meet?
- Kidz 4 Him meets in room 212 during 2nd service September-May.
- Children must attend a 1st service option in order to participate.
When are the musicals?
- Musicals are presented in December and May each year.
- Auditions are held at the beginning of each season for speaking, solo/ensemble parts, and dance.
- Children who want to audition for a speaking part must attend all extra rehearsals.
- Costumes are at the responsibility of the child/family unless otherwise informed by the costume director.
How do I register?
- Registration is completed online at the beginning of each season.
- A 10$ fee is charged to help defray the various costs involved.
Fall 2017 Schedule:
- October 13th from 5-8:30: Flamingo/warthog room (Auditions)
- November 3rd from 4:30-6: Room 147/Jr. High room (Script rehearsal)
- November 11th from 9:00-10:30am: Room 147/Jr. High room (Script Rehearsal)
- November 16th from 6-8pm: Sr. High room (Pre-dress rehearsal)
- November 17th from 4:30-6: Room 147/Jr. High room (Script Rehearsal)
- November 30th from 6-8: Sanctuary (Tech Rehearsal)
- December 2nd from 9-12pm: Sanctuary (Dress Rehearsal)
- December 3rd Presentation in main service
If you have any questions please e-mail email@example.com.
Download/Listen to songs for the musical.