Presentation: December 8 @ & 10:45 a.m. Services
The Kidz4Him program is for children in grades 1st-6th. They are taught the word of God through learning music, and their passion for worshipping their heavenly Father is nurtured. The year is divided into two seasons in which the children end with a musical for family and friends. They are also often given the opportunity to sing in the church worship service at various times throughout the year.
- Meets in room 147 during the 10:45 a.m. Service September-May.
- Children must attend a 9 a.m. service option in order to participate.
- A $10 fee ($25/family) is charged to help defray the various costs involved.
- Musicals are presented in December and May each year.
- Auditions are held at the beginning of each season for speaking, solo/ensemble parts, and dance. (Children who want to audition for a speaking part must attend all extra rehearsals.)
- Costumes are at the responsibility of the child/family unless otherwise informed by the costume director.
Fall 2019 Dates
- Thur, Oct. 3 @ 4:30 p.m. (Room 147): Auditions
- Fri, Oc. 25 @ 4:30-6:30 p.m. (Room 147 & 141): First Script Rehearsal
- Fri, Nov. 8 @ 4:30-6:30 p.m. (Room 147 & Room 141): Second Script Rehearsal
- Fri, Nov. 22 @ 4:30-6:30 p.m. (Warthog & Lion Room): Third Script Rehearsal
- Sat, Nov. 23 @ 9 a.m.-Noon(Sanctuary): Pre-Dress Rehearsal
- Fri, Dec. 6 @ 6-8 p.m. (Sanctuary): Tech Rehearsal
- Sat, Dec. 7 @ 9 a.m.-Noon (Sanctuary): Dress Rehearsal
- Sun, Dec. 8 @ 9 a.m. & 10:45 a.m. Services: Presentation