We look forward to partnering with you and your student to help them develop their relationship with Jesus! In order to keep you up-to-date on what is happening in our Junior High ministry, please utilize and subscribe to any and all of the following communication vehicles. If you have any further questions, you can contact our Junior High Pastor: Tim Ryan.
LifeGroup Emails – If your student is assigned to a LifeGroup, you should receive regular email communications directly from their LifeGroup leader. If your student is in a LifeGroup and you are not receiving those emails, please contact April Forster so we can make sure you are added to the leader’s distribution list.
Text Reminders – This is a very effective way for parents and students to receive reminders and the latest updates on what’s happening in Junior High. It is very easy to sign-up! Sign up by sending the message depending upon your child’s grade below:
7th Grade: Text “@wsfc2025” to 81010
8th Grade: Text “@wsfc2024” to 81010
Emails: Visit remind.com/join. Enter @wsfc2024 or@wsfc2025 depending upon the class you want to subscribe to and your email address.
Available in the information rack in the youth lobby or via the download link below:
JH Calendar Sep-Dec 2019
Students at West Shore Free Church Facebook Group – Click this link and ask to join the group.
We Need Parents!
There are many opportunities for parents to be involved—in a role that fits your personality, talents, and availability. Following are a few ideas of where you could serve.
• LifeGroup Leader | Lead or assist the leader in a LifeGroup
• Home Host | Offer to host your student’s LifeGroup in your home
• Tech & Worship | Help coordinate or train students in tech or worship
• Welcome Kiosk | Coordinate or assist with a Sunday night welcome & check-in kiosk
• Student Ministry Hero | Many parents desire to get involved with our Student Ministry, but may not have the time to make a regular weekly commitment as a Life Group leader. Help at specific events, in the student cafe or donate food for brunches!
It is our desire for every student to have the opportunity to grow in their faith through our retreats and camp weeks. Scholarship funds are available to make it possible for students to attend these events when finances are an obstacle. Further information, about the process, availability, and deadlines are included with the scholarship application
We look forward to partnering with you and your teenager as they continue to develop their relationship with God. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Tim Ryan.