Our individual life stories continue to unfold, overlap, and intersect. We face job issues, health issues, family issues, future issues…so much stuff every day. The pressures of life are immense and growing, never ending. Meanwhile, our minds and hearts are laid bare before a God who sees everything, missing nothing. Does He care about us? Absolutely, always! But do we care about Him?
We want to know Jesus Christ, the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of sharing in His suffering (Phil. 3:10) – the Man Himself, His work, and His experience!
It’s a place to BELONG . . .
• Connected with other guys in Man2Man Life Groups
• To be REAL (BE rather than appear to be)
• Ready to walk through life TOGETHER
It’s a place to TRAIN . . .
• To ‘go next door’ with wisdom, courage and Christ’s love
• To sacrifice yourself that others would be blessed
• To value generational diversity, strengths, and teamwork
One-on-one, side-by-side, day-by-day relationship wherein we are growing, with our neighbors,
co-workers, friends and family, into Holy Spirit-defined Christ-likeness.
SO ARE YOU READY to take the NEXT step?
• Alpha – investigate Christianity
• Man2Man life group – belong in community
• Men’s Bible Study – know God as He is
• Wilderness Discipleship Intensives for Man2Man Life Groups
• Training Arenas – equip with knowledge and experience
If so, we invite you to
JOIN US by contacting Pastor Nate
or any member of the Men’s Council today!