Our individual life stories continue to unfold, overlap and intersect. We face job issues, health issues, family issues, future issues…so much stuff every day. The pressures of life are immense and growing, never-ending. Meanwhile, our minds and hearts are laid bare before a God who sees everything, missing nothing. Does He care about us? Absolutely, always! But do we care about Him?
We want to know Jesus Christ, the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of sharing in His suffering (Phil. 3:10) – the Man Himself, His work, and His experience!
It’s a place to BELONG . . .
• Connect with other guys in Men’s LifeGroups
• To be REAL (BE rather than appear to be)
• Ready to walk through life TOGETHER
It’s a place to TRAIN . . .
• To “go next door” with wisdom, courage and Christ’s love
• To sacrifice yourself that others would be blessed
• To value generational diversity, strengths, and teamwork
One-on-one, side-by-side, day-by-day relationship wherein we are growing, with our neighbors, co-workers, friends, and family, into Holy Spirit-defined Christ-likeness.
Take the Next Step
• Alpha – investigate Christianity
• Men’s LifeGroup – belong in a community
• Men’s Bible Study – know God as He is
• Wilderness Discipleship Intensives for LifeGroups
• Training Arenas – equip with knowledge and experience
If so, we invite you to contact Pastor Nate.