Your generous gift helps us to seek the good of the West Shore and beyond through deep truth, deep lives, and deep love, for the glory of Christ.
You can give online anytime using your checking account (preferred - it saves us 1.5% in fees) or by credit card (Visa, MC, AMEX, Discover).
Consider setting up a recurring gift. It only takes seconds and remembers to give for you, even if you forget or are away.
To change your gift information (frequency, amount, source, fund) click here.
Questions? Contact Angie Niner at (717) 620-2330x162.
Text to Give – super fast! Any time. Anywhere.
• Text “westshorefree” to 77977 to get a link to give from your phone!
• Text “Pushpay” to 77977 to get the free Pushpay app!
Download Our Church App – Our church app is designed for your mobile phone and loaded with features, including mobile giving. Get it HERE or text “westshorefree” to 77977 to get it.
Mobile & Online Giving – Just go to https://pushpay.com/pay/westshorefree to make a one-time or recurring gift by credit card or ACH. Fast and convenient - change your preferences any time & get account details when you want! Two suggestions.
• Please consider a recurring gift. It helps us plan and, when you are away, your gift still shows up to support our mission.
• Please consider using ACH. Lower fees ensure more of your gift goes directly to ministry!
Cash or Check – still works great & no fees!
Make checks payable to: WSEFC
1. Drop it in the offering plate at worship service or
2. Mail it to:
1345 Williams Grove Rd.
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Attn: Accounting or
3. Drop it off at the church office, Mon – Fri, 9:00AM – 4:00PM
Planned Giving – you can give stock, gift annuities, real estate, businesses, life insurance, IRA gifts, plus give through a will or trust, often with significant tax advantages. We have partnered with Planned Giving Ministries and our denomination to assist you in these areas. See the Planned Giving tab below for short videos.
There are many effective ways to give besides our regular offering. The videos below quickly and clearly explain key giving options. Start with the Introduction video for a quick overview, then select any of the others you wish to view. Questions? Contact Ned Davis at 717-620-2330 x110.