Worship at Our Facility
We are so excited to open our doors and gather for worship at our facility again and see your faces in-person in a safe environment! This page will give you the details of these services and how you can partner with us to help keep our doors open during this time.
Registering for Services
Right now, each service will have an attendance cap at 320 attendees to maintain social distancing. To maintain those numbers, we’re asking you to register to attend a service in advance each week as follows…
– Think of it as making a reservation at a restaurant—you will be asked to enter your name for your party, contact info to receive your ticket confirmation, and the number of people attending. (Remember that Awesome Adventure classes open Sun, July 19, so until then please include attending children in your party count if they need a seat.)
– You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. Please prepare to present a digital or paper copy upon arrival at the service.
Registration opens at 9 a.m. on Mondays for the following Thursday & Sunday services.
If you are unable to get online, have trouble, or need to cancel a registration, please call (717) 697-0226 Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. or email email@example.com.
Preparing for Worship
– Masks are required for the Sunday 8 a.m. service and encouraged for all other services.
– Do not attend if you are sick.
– Register for services in advance to help ensure attendance numbers. (Details Below)
– Come prepared to present a digital or paper copy of your ticket upon arrival.
– Wait to arrive until 15 minutes prior to each service when the doors will open.
– The gym entrance will not be accessible. All other entrances will be open. We also encourage you to come in and out of the same exterior doors.
– To limit touchpoints, please bring your own notepaper and beverages.
In Our Facility
– Help us and ensure social distancing by leaving three empty seats between parties.
– Upper-level restrooms and the elevator will be accessible.
– To limit touchpoints, offering boxes will be available at the four exits from the worship center or continue to give online at westshorefree.org/give.
– Lobby areas will be unavailable currently, but we would invite you to fellowship before and after services outdoors.