Worship with your Children
Each Sunday we will be updating this page with materials for you to help disciple your children and engage about the sermon topic together! You can choose to do these during service or throughout the week.
Children’s Video Lesson
Here are a few follow-up questions you can talk about at lunch today:
– Share a time you had to be super patient, waiting for something exciting to happen.
– How old was David when Samuel told him he would be king? How old was David when he became king of all of Israel?
– Why do you think God made David wait so long? What can patience teach us?
– Read 2 Peter 3:8-9. What does this passage say about God and his timing? Why does God choose to wait?
– How will you apply this lesson to your life this week?